- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Admission of a child is done through a test conducted by the school. The verbal test contain general knowledge for KG classes. For upper classes, the test consist of general objective questions, mathematics and language. It is generally non-verbal and are designed in such a manner that rural talented students can able to compete. Medium of test is English. Also their succeeded class marks are also taken in consideration while selection.
ELIGIBLE AGE AS ON 31st MARCH 2017:
NURSERY : 2 ½ to 3 years
L.K.G. : 3 to 3 ½ years
U.K.G. : 3 ½ to 4 years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Receive application-cum prospectus from the school office on payment of Rs. 200.
- Fill the application form given in the prospectus.
- Attach self-attested copies of the documents with all details.
- Submit the completed admission form to the Rudra Public School Admission Desk.
- Deposit the requisite fee as mentioned in the prospectus or the fee decided by the school in account department of Rudra Public School.
- Go to the official website of the school www.
- Click the button “ADMISSION 2017-18” and fill the form carefully because no edit options are available once submitted.
- Submit the details and note down the log in details for future use.
- ADMISSION FORM
Add admission form here.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission
- Parents should come with the original birth certificate
( issued by Nagar Nigam or competent authority)of the child.
- Attested copy of birth certificate should be attached along with registration form.
- Three passport size photos should be affixed on the registration form.
- Both Father’s and Mother’s passport size photo should be affixed on the registration form.
- Samagra ID and Child ID ( M.P. Domicile)
should also be required.
- Photocopy of bank pass book (For M.P. Domicile) should also be bought to the office.
- FEE STRUCTURE
|CLASS||NURSERY-UKG||CLASS 1-5||CLASS 6-8|
|OTHER SCHOOL FEE||600||700||800|
NURSERY to UKG – Rs 3000
CLASS 1 to 5 – Rs 5000
CLASS 6 to 8 – Rs 6000